Hot Celebrities On Net

Friday, November 2, 2007

Faisal Khan is suffering from Schizophrenia and brother, Aamir Khan, and father, Tahir Hussain, had been fighting in the court for his custody. Aamir had appealed to the court that his father was not financially equipped to take care of Faisal. However, now father Tahir Hussain has got the custody of his mentally unstable son, Faisal, from a local Mumbai court which stated it was the father’s right to look after his son.

On the other hand, Faisal Khan gave open statements about he not wanting to stay with Aamir. He stated to the court that he took medical treatment because Aamir insisted on it. He also added that he was not allowed to be visited by friends and only a few relatives were allowed to meet him.

“I could not work because I was kept under house arrest by Aamir Khan,” said Faisal adding, “I was scared of his name, fame and power. I don’t want to live with him, but with my father because he is a nice man. I have to return the sacrifices he made for me.”

“I want justice. I want to be free,” Faisal concluded.

Faisal has been asked by the court to appear in Khar police station every alternate day.

Friends Blog :

Recent Post :

Latest Jokes :